Food Love: Ice Cream filled Crepes

Hi everyone!

A huge love of my life is food. Recently I mentioned crepes in my blog, but I've found a new way to enjoy them. It's quite simple, and requires just a few steps and ingredients. 

Ice Cream filled Crepes!
(yes... I really did JUST discover them...)

What you need:
  1. Crepes
  2. Nutella (or other 'sauce' of choice)
  3. Ice cream (whatever kind you want)
I made the crepes ahead of time, using a recipe off Youtube.  It's pretty good, but I needed to add a bit more milk to make the mixture a little runnier. Also, I didn't wait the "1 hour" that they suggest, I wanted my crepes right then and there!

Once you've got your crepes...

1. Start off with a fresh warm crepe.
2. Add your Nutella, or sauce of choice (however much you want!) to the crepe.  Spread it on the crepe.


3. Add your ice cream.  This time I'm using Pralines and Cream, but I would normally have chosen vanilla.


3. Roll up your crepe by rolling the ends inwards, and then fold over the sides. If you can do this quick enough, the warm crepe will start to melt a bit of the ice cream... YUM!

It's as simple as that! Now, you're ready to enjoy your lovely snack:



8 comments:

  1. Yum, these look delicious! Crepes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of anything like it yet it sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pretty much looks like the best thing ever! God I love ice cream! Now you got me thinking about sweets at 10 at night!!! :) Love your blog, now following, maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try it as soon as possible. Look very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yummy!!! thanks for sharing such a delicious dessert idea!

    cute & little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy yum! Now I'm hungry. And my jaw dropped when you wrote "Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World is the best song of all time." I KNOOOOW! You just became infinitely cooler in my book. haha I'm a die hard Jimmy fan, but every one knows Sweetness will always be the greatest song?! Wow. Just wow. : ) Glad to meet someone so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so yummy!! :P

    http://fairytalesthatglitterx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!