Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey guys!

Guess what?!  The lovely Amy from Candid Classic tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks a bunch Amy, this is my first tag and I'm pretty excited :)


Now I have to share 7 facts about myself. So here it goes:
  1. I eat a lot. I try and eat as healthy as possible, but usually cookies or chocolate slips in somehow.  I'm just glad my metabolism can keep up.
  2. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. The books AND movies. I cried when I finished reading the series because it was done. That probably makes me super lame, but whatever.
  3. I have no idea what I want to do after my education, and I hate when people ask me. The honest answer is I don't know, and I don't know if I'll ever know.
  4. I grew up in a town of only 10,000 people, and I'm really glad I did. Sometimes the hustle and bustle of the city can be really tiring.  Coming back to my parent's place is like a relaxing getaway.
  5. My most desired places to visit right now include Florida, Ireland and Greek Islands, for various reasons.
  6. I'm terrified of caterpillars.
  7. I'm definitely a cat person. Dogs are too slobbery and needy.
Now you all know a little bit more about me.  Next, I'd like to tag the following people for the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm excited to hear about your facts!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, you are so kind dear!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your blog is really cool! i'm here for the first time and i'm sure that not last. :) come to my blog and follow me if you want! :)

    kissing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on #5...those places would be amazing to visit.

    Thank you so much for tagging me...I'll have to do this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!