Day 25: It's Already Day 25!

I can't contain my excitement, clearly.


I also decided I like this tree. It reminds me of spring. Soon it will have leaves!


... And then the wind attacked my hair:

Jacket from Costco; Shirt from Zellers; Pants from American Eagle; Boots from Sirens; Bangles from Suzy Shier

I wrote my last midterm today! Finally I can relax for a little bit. My plan is to relax with the boyfriend, watch some well deserved TV, and eat chocolate.

Is it really sad that I have nothing fun to write about? Sorry guys, sometimes my life can be pretty dull... I guess we'll wait and see what happens to me tomorrow! 

Thank you everyone for the comments; I really enjoy reading them!
And to all of my new followers, welcome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!