Day 22: Simple and Comfortable

Hi everyone!

As mentioned before, I've got a midterm today. Because I'm spending most of the day at school studying, I decided it would be best to wear something simple and comfortable.  Cue button-up, jeans and comfy socks:


I woke up to a blizzard, and it turns out I have to wear my big, clunky winter boots. Soooo instead of lying to you about my footwear, I didn't wear any for the pictures.  Instead, I'm showing you guys my nice, warm, fuzzy socks

Anyways, I can't sit and chit-chat today. I really have to study...But thanks again for all your wonderful comments, and welcome to the new readers :)

Have a great day everyone!

p.s. I'm very jealous of any of you who are south of me, and experiencing sunshine and heat...I bet that includes all of you reading this. Very jealous.

6 comments:

  1. lovely, i love the plaid and i love that pink scarf with it!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute!

    Lea Soe,
    http://asianlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so cute! I adore your shirt and jeans! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words!

    Love,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink and blue looks adorable together! I hope your midterm went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your test! You look cute. I always used to dress nicer on test days to give me a boost of confidence. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving pink and blue together, take that blizzards, springy colors are cute, hope you have warmer weather soon, good luck studying!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!