Day 10: Le Sac

Hi lovelies!

So today I decided I was getting tired of some of my pants in my 30 for 30. Instead, I pulled out my dress! I was pretty excited because this dress can be worn in several different ways. It's kind of amazing.

Today's outfit:


Dress from American Apparel (Le Sac dress); Cardigan from Gap; Belt from F21; Tights from Century21; Bracelet from H&M

I'm pretty excited today is Day 10. I'm 1/3 of the way done the challenge! I'm also still trying to figure out how I like my photos... I'm not sure if today's photoshopping works. What do you think?

Something nice happened to me today!  Usually I come into my appartment lobby, and the elevator door is closing - mostly because I just missed it and people decided not to hold it for me. But not today! As I come into the lobby, the door is closing, slowly, so I don't rush.  I try and avoid the awkward "hold the door please!". BUT THEN! The guy in the elevator sticks his hand out and holds it for me! It was so nice to finally have someone do something nice for once. Is it sad that this doesn't happen often enough? Yes, it is sad. Very Sad.

Thanks nice guy who held the door for me. We need more people like you in this world.
Or at least in this building.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you could change up the le sac dress, such a good investment!
    Cool idea, doing a thirty day challenge and all! :)

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def agree we need nicer people in the world.

    Also, I have a new blog and I'm offering a giveaway be sure to check it out. :-)

    http://sahm27.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit. i want to try the 30 day remix... but haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!