Day 21: Say Hello To Smurf Legs

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Well, I guess not so happy for me. Once I'm finished this post, I have to start cramming for a test I have tomorrow afternoon. Yuck. I hope everyone else is able to enjoy their weekend though! It's been so beautiful and sunny the last few days, and I'm in a great mood as a result!


Cardigan from Gap; Tank from Costa Blanca; Skirt from F21; Tights from Walmart; Boots from Sirens; Belt from F21; Necklace from Smart Set

I bought my first pair of coloured tights the other day. I chose blue because I had never seen anyone wearing blue tights before.  As soon as I put them on, I felt like a smurf... And it was kind of fun.  I'm pretty excited to see all the ways I can style them when I'm not doing my 30 for 30 challenge. I'll have fun with these for sure :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the tights! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE smurf tights! Unfortunately. Or fortunately, rather, it's far too hot in Florida for tights right now. We wake up one morning and its pretty much summer and if I indulged in some darling tights, I'd be a very sweaty smurf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tights! I love the the bold color choice and the decision to buy them because you have never seen anyone wear them before!

    XO, Katie
    Running on Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun, indeed! I have a pair of purple tights, but they're pretty subtle.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the bold blue tights!! you totally rocked them. good luck on your test too!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bold with the tights! You don't have to feel like a Smurf anymore because Smurfs have white legs! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! i love the shade of blue your tights are ^^ they are amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these blue tights - so fun lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!