Day 2: There's still snow...

Good evening all!

Today is day 2, and things are awesome! Probably because I haven't repeated anything yet (except boots, for obvious reasons), this whole challenge seems much less challenging right now. I'll have to review this post in a few weeks...

Top: Urban Behaviour
Cardigan: Gap
Trousers: F21
Boots: Spring
Necklace: F21
Earrings: Gift from Line from Denmark :)

I'm so tired of this snow and cold weather.  Clearly my 30 for 30 choices were made expecting spring to start coming part-way through March.  Doesn't look like it's happening.  I read an article today saying spring will arrive exceptionally late this year in Canada.

Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!