Day 23: Do you SEE the snow?!

It's everywhere. It's terrifying.  And when I took these photos, I was VERY cold....and it was windy.


See the wind? Whipping through my hair? It's not super obvious here, I didn't put the worst up...


And now for my squinty face! Which doesn't make sense, because there wasn't any sun. I guess the snow is just really bright?



Shirt from F21; Tank from H&M; Jeggings from Dynamite; Boots from Spring; Belt from F21; Necklace from Smart Set; Bag from Ebay (no brand)

This 30x30 challenge is getting really painful now. I was bargaining on it warming up a bit more than it has in my outfit/clothing selection. I guess this is why Kendi does them DURING the seasons...

Next time, I guess.


9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit and photos!! i like the the way you belted the top and awesome bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that belt and your bag! And taking pictures in the wind is the worst, you look great though!

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i love your captions! you look cute regardless of the snow/wind/squinty face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, especially the cozy layers! We're supposed to get some snow tomorrow, so I might need this for outfit inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kelly! I just found your blog today, I love it!

    come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I found your blog today and i heart it! It is super cool! I have some tutorials you might like on my blog, come check em out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you can pull off the OTK boots in such a classy way. I LOVE this outfit, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is completely adorable! I just found your blog because you posted on mine (Moms Have Style, Too!) I love your style! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!