Day 5: Bringing out the flowers.

My first floral tank has been unleashed! The flowers outside aren't quite blooming here yet.  However, tomorrow it's supposed to hit 5 degrees. Do you know what that means? PARTY TIME!

Looking back, I'm not entirely fond of today's outfit, but it'll do. I have other days to make up for this:


Cardigan: Gap
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: F21
Boots: Spring
Belt: Costa Blanca
Necklace (barely visible): Gift from boyfriend
Bangles: H&M

I really need a better option for taking pictures. I need a better camera, better location, and better angle.  But I'm not rich, its really cold outside, and my boyfriend isn't exactly a photographer, so this will have to do until something changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!