Day 20: My Grandma Cardigan

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I'm spending some time at home because it's my brother's 18th birthday today! Yay!

For today's outfit, I forced myself to style my green "grandma cardigan". I call it my grandma cardigan because it reminds me of something my grandma would have worn, but with a much slimmer cut. I haven't worn it yet during this challenge, so I figured I HAD to wear it at least once before the snow is gone (it's really warm).

Cardigan from Joe Fresh; Button-up from F21; Trousers from F21; Boots from Spring; Belt from F21; Necklace from Ricki's

Now that I've put this look together, I actually really like it. It was kind of a mistake because I intended to bring a different outfit home but forgot my shirt. Funny how these things have a way of working out.

Also, I'd like to introduce you all to my favourite furry friend, Toby:


Look at those love eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute kitty! And nice styling of the 'grandma' sweater with the high wedges!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so pretty

    http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! I never would have put it together myself. I look forward to see your journey through style, I'll be following without a doubt :)

    -Nicole
    www.findingvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!