Day 16: Doin' it outside

Hey everyone!

Today is a pretty special day. Know why? Because I took my pictures outside!  Finally it was gorgeous enough, and the snow has melted in some spots allowing me to stand on actual concrete!

Cardigan from Joe Fresh; Button-up from F21; Jeans from F21; Boots from Sirens; Bag from F21; Necklace (that you can't really see) from Smart Set


This was my first time venturing outside for a photoshoot. It was also my first time having someone else take my picture. It resulted in a lot of this:


Uncontrollable giggles.

11 comments:

  1. How cute are you! Very bright fabulous sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! Hard to pose in front of someone when you aren't used to it :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cardigan!!
    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay! seriously! too cute! love the jacket!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color of the cardigan! such a great pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the cardi and that last photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! It's so simple yet adorable. I just got a cardigan that same color ( LOVE IT) and I've been dying to wear it, but can't because of this remix challenge.


    www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your simple yet chic outfit!
    Each time someone takes my pictures I don't know how to pose, it feels awkward :)
    So most of my outfit pictures are taken by me in the bathroom at work (not the coolest place)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit- the cardigan is a pretty colour..and I think I'll pay a visit to my local sirens- totally cute boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this outfit!! :)

    xx

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!