Day 24: My boots are like shields.

...From the wind. Seriously, they're better than pants. When it's cold out, and I wear these boots, my legs are so toasty warm.  It's incredible.


And the snow from the last post? Clearly all gone. Thank you Mr. Sun!


 
Cardigan from Gap; Shirt from Urban Behaviour; Skirt from F21; Tights from WalMart; Boots from Spring; Belt from Mom's old closet.

I feel like I've worn this outfit before. Or something similar. But I haven't! I went back and checked, and it wasn't done!  Awesome.

Again, this can't be long, because I have another midterm tomorrow. And the one I was studying for the other day? I got an A. Double awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Our snow is gone too, for now.. yay! I love the boots.. with the slouch fit they are super cute. And warm legs are always a good thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting an A on your last midterm!! these boots are awesome. :)

    cute & little
    check out my TIKKR watch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. I love those boots! I need to find a similar pair in cognac...

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that snow sure melt pretty fast. Loving this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!