Mom sweater.

Like my grandma sweater of last winter, this is my mom sweater. Know why? It was my mom's. You could say my wardrobe is complete in the older-person-sweater-department. Not that my mom is old or anything...



Mom's old sweater; Zara shirt; H&M Tights; F21 socks; Payless boots; ALDO scarf & purse

Either way, I think this sweater is a pretty great find for the up-and-coming cold winter days. And yes, it's missing a button, I have to sew it back on and haven't gotten around to it yet... This outfit was sooo comfortable to walk around in all day. Probably one of the most comfortable outfits I have worn in a long while!

So the end of my semester is coming up very quickly.  I only have one more report+presentation and then it's exams. I finally have a few days of relaxation before I start working on these things, so tonight I'm heading out to spend an evening with my best gal pals! It's going to be tonnes of fun, and yes, you should be jealous that you can't come with. We have awesome dinner parties that include frozen pizza and home-made Pinterest-inspired desserts that look something like this. Like I said, be jealous.

12 comments:

  1. I love your snood! Your outfit looks so comfy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dare you to behold such beauty and grace.

    Fashion like you've never seen before, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

    Join us :-)

    Signed,
    Dogga Wintour and Catine Roitfeld

    Vogue Animaux... a wagazine

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look! I want a scarf like that!
    http://myfavoritef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if next you'll have a daughter sweater? and then a grand daughter sweater? hehehe! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a comfy cute outfit! I love your purse. I am jealous! I have been wanting to make that brownie cookie dessert too..it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that scarf- what a great, casual everyday look!
    I found you from a comment you made on Jills Good Life and wanted to invite you to check out my blog- I show 'real' everyday looks!
    I'll be back soon... you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I smell a trend? Mom Sweaters - the next big thing. I say run with it!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously in love with this outfit. In. Love. If I could wear something like this everyday I would. Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute outfit-I love slouchy sweaters with tights! Mmmm that Pineterest-Inspired dessert looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit Kelly. And I love the high bun.

    Your Cousin<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 Amazing nice Look! <3

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!