Fall colours

I've worn an outfit similar to this one, I admit it. But not exactly the same!



The Bay shirt (Men's); Old Navy vest; Gap jeans; Spring boots; H&M, F21 & gifted accessories

I also did my hair a little differently.  I haven't curled it like this in a while so it was a bit of an experiment.  Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it did look nice... That is, until the wind killed it. I swear, half of the volume in my curls was lost on this trip out to take photos. How unfortunate - maybe I should have worn a bubble over my head or something.  <-- that was weird.


This weekend I'm working on a case study and writing a presentation. Also my printer died, so lucky me I get to print everything at my parent's place and hope that I don't need anything last-minute because I don't have one at school... The joys of technology!

.... And Happy Saturday! Hope you're all having a much more wonderful weekend than I am :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the mix of pattern and color from the vest and shirt.. Also i love your hair curled. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is purrrrty!! Makes me want to grow mine back out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty pretty hair! And, I'm pretty sure I will never get sick of buffalo plaid. It looks GREAT with the flares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit, I love every piece of it -- it pairs perfectly together, I don't blame you for wearing something like it as often as you claim. I need to steal this look ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your hair looks ah-mazing, regardless of the wind ;)

    Loving this look on you - and hey there is nothing wrong with wearing the same outfit. I'm always guilty of it. I fall in love with an outfit and wear the same thing like 3 days in a row (obviously to different places, so others don't notice haha).

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!