Shiny Pants

Hello there...



Dynamite pants, jacket & cowl; H&M shirt; Spring booties; F21 socks

These are my shiny pants! They actually have a very faint snake-skin print on them, but the best part is their sheen.  I don't wear them often because the waist isn't tight enough and they keep falling down... but today I safety pinned them! You're not going to fall down today, pants. Not today.  And I don't wear this shirt often enough. Every time I put it on I wonder why I haven't worn it more than a handful of times. Heck, its leopard print! I guess that means this outfit is print on print, but no one would know unless they took a magnifying glass to my pants. I'll go with it.

I also put on make-up for the first time in weeks. I just don't wear it ever. Foundation feels cakey and sometimes results in acne flare-ups... I have enough of those as it is, so I prefer to minimize them. Plus it just takes so long to remove mascara and eye shadow every night. I think this means I'm lazy... (Good thing I already knew that...).

P.S Stay tuned for a swap post on Monday! The lovely Emily from Tinfoil Tiaras and I will be featuring some swapped goods and you won't want to miss it!

7 comments:

  1. Kelly I LOVE this outfit! Those pants are hot!

    I just started really wearing make-up. I didn't like cakey foundation either but I started using Bare Minerals powder foundation and it doesn't even feel like you have anything on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants!! They are amazing. I use Tarte's tinted moisturizer, it's lightweight and doesn't cause breakouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hawt thing you! Those pants are all kinds of perfect!

    PS. Melody makes a good point, Bare Minerals are GREAT for sensitive skin and are not cakey at all.


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with that shirt! It looks great with the jacket/skinnies/booties combo, but really, I just can't get past the awesomeness of the shirt...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha I am very lazy when it comes to my makeup too, or as I like to call it ...efficient. :) I like your shiny pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! im looking for leather leggings. these are sooo great and you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 My Favorite look of you! :) <3 love these leg gins. <3 you looking very beautiful :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!