Black, White & Grey

I'm usually pretty good with integrating colour into my wardrobe, but today I didn't want to wear any. Just black, grey and white. And it was kind of nice!



Cardigan (and jacket) from Costa Blanca; Button-up from F21; Pants and cowl from Dynamite; Boots from Spring

I threw on my fall/winter jacket because the temperatures have been pretty cold lately! Random, but does anyone know how to get rid of the scuffs on the front of these boots? I don't think its just dirt/dust, I'm pretty sure the colour of the material has actually faded a little. They're kind of a canvas-type material... It bugs me, and no water will make it go away. I guess I'd probably have to dye them?  Boo. :(

Welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy my blog!

Happy Monday morning to you all!

9 comments:

  1. I love it because it's so easy but still so chic!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an uber cute outfit, no color needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often times, I wear no color because it's chic and simple and always looks pulled together.

    Love this outfit, fabulous choices and I really like those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good basic outfit. I love the lack of color and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock that monochrome!

    No ideas for the boots, unfortunately :( Since they're canvas-y, is there a drycleaner you can take them to for some advice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm usually a colourfuly lady but sometimes a monochromatic look is much needed! I love those boots- I have a few pairs that did that as well-I don't know how to fix them :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a fan of the color combination of black, grey, and white. I think it fits the colder season quite nicely, especially when paired with some lovely boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black, grey and white fits in with the colder weather IMO. :D Cute combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! :) I'm a new follower. Love your outfit and I especially love those boots.

    xo,
    Shannon
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!