From Summer to Fall

Last time I wore this dress it was almost too hot. Now? It's almost too cold. Except for this fabulous jacket that has the ability to make anything warm... love!!



Dynamite jacket; F21 dress; Walmart tights and boots; ?? scarf

 I love my ponytail today. I teased it a little bit to give it a little volume and I really like how it turned out. I know, you're probably thinking where is it teased? but I promise you, it is. :)

Sorry about these boots - they're pretty much all I've been wearing. Honestly? They're comfortable, have no heel and are warm = versatile.

I booked my grad photos today. It's crazy how fast time flies. I'm officially done exams in 41 days. Where did it all go?!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely don't apologize for those shoes, they're awesome! I've been looking for a pair like that myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a coat like that! And it goes with everything! p.s. how was I NOT following you this whole time?! Changing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can wear those boots for the rest of the season and each time I see them I'll still think "damn, rocking boots!" ;)

    PS. Before I even read your post, I was all over that ponytail of yours!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
    triangle necklace giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!