Why does the weekend have to end?

This past weekend was awesome.  We went to see my boyfriend's family back in our home-town not too far from where we live. It's too bad the weekend couldn't have lasted longer - but I can't complain, this week is a short week, and we have a REAL long weekend ahead of us. Woohoo!




Romper from Urban Behaviour; Sandals from Spring; Necklace from F21

With a simple romper, I paired some fun and colourful jewellery. This is one of three rompers I own, and I loooove how light and breezy it is. It's sort-of-but-not-really like linen. Great description, no?

As you can probably tell, this was one of those days we experimented with lighting. It's so hard to predict how the sun will make your skin and clothing look. I blame the digital camera.

Friday is Canada Day! You know what that means? A cheesy, red and white outfit for this girl! And maybe you guys in blog-land will be lucky enough to see it!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute romper! And I love the jewelry too!

    I'm also looking forward to the long weekend. Friday needs to get here SOON!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute--I'd love to see it with a fun belt, too! Have fun on Friday :)

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the romper my Sweet!! Can't wait to see your patriotic ensemble! Go Canada! OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab even with the lighting! and yeah can't wait for the long weekend this week either yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your romper, aren't they SO comfy?! They're a little difficult of you have to go to the bathroom really badly...... but other than that, LOVE them!

    Happy Canada Day! I haven't even thought about a cheesy red outfit yet, I need to get on that asap.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jumpsuit....plain and sheek x


    BLEURGH
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!