A+ Multi-tasker!

These photos were taken last week when I went home to visit my parents for the evening. In my opinion, the wedges make the outfit:



Outfit from Forever 21; Belt from Old Navy

I'm such a great multi-tasker... I was taking these photos while talking to my boyfriend at the same time! And he didn't even know. As he told his story, I listened and posed. I'm surprised some of these pictures actually turned out!

I just realized my entire outfit, minus my belt, came from Forever 21. Although some of their clothing isn't the best quality, they make a lot of great, affordable things. Take these pants for example.  I know it isn't too long, but they have lasted me at least a year and a half, and only cost me $12.  And these wedges? I was dying for a  pair like this and they only cost me $30.  Perfect price for shoes I won't wear every day! And they're actually comfortable. Double bonus.

Things have been really busy with me lately, so I haven't had a chance to showcase any pictures from my trip over the weekend. I promise they will get posted (at some point)!  Hope everyone's having a great week so far, and welcome to the new followers :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a great multitasker! And, your opinion is correct--those wedges are phenom! I always catch myself wearing an entire department store subconsciously! Haha! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit Kelly! Wouldn't have thought it came from F21. Great wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I love the heels with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. And those shoes! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wedges are amazing! i cant wait for the forever 21 store to come to london!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!! Love how you styled it. The shoes, belt, shirt..love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although your outfits are always fabulous, this has to be hands down, my absolute favorite. I love the simplicity of the look, and those lovely, PERFECT wedges! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo yes, those wedges are amazing and the whole outfit is fantastic. I'm trying to think of ways I could copy it right now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theses wedges are nice. I love neutral footwear.

    -Megan Joy

    tweet @_MeganJoy

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!