EBEW: Lace

I've got a few things to note:
a) I only have three lace things. Two tops, and a pair of tights. Obviously I'm not a huge lace person, but I really love this top. My cousin in Denmark (Line) got it for me as a gift :)

b) I really hate this glare that I get from the camera sometimes. It's as if my shirt and skin blend together, even though they're different colours. Ick.

c) This EBEW almost didn't happen for me. I was wearing lace today, but just didn't get around to photos. Tonight was pretty hectic, so I wasn't sure if my wonderful photographer would have time to capture the outfit.

I was lucky:


Shirt from H&M (Denmark); Bandeau top from Dynamite; Jeans from F21; Shoes from Payless


Lace | Everybody, Everywear

11 comments:

  1. Looking good as usual! Love the way you've styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin cute Kelly! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. I had to scrounge my entire closet for lace. Not only that, but law office appropriate lace. This was a challenge for me indeed! Hooray for willing photographers! Love the way you styled this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper cute. even tho it's not a close up, i can tell the pattern/fabric is lovely!

    kimchi girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I like how you belted the flowy top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the glare, but I think the details still come through in the photos, so no worries! You look great :) I usually have to play around with so many of my camera settings, adjusting the brightness to suit the sunlight. I've still yet to get the hang of it. Trial and error at its best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm glad you were able to link up with us. The pictures (and the outfit) are great.
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shirt! I love the peeptoes, very cute outfit :) http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look. I'm terrified of jeans, but goddamn these look stunning on you. Teach me how to wear them! Oh, and your hair is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is fantastic and I love how you belted it - so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont own much lace either so i sat this challnge out. I do love that gorgeous lace tank. I wish my friends picked out nice things for me!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!