Guess what?

I got my hair cut! And that just rhymed a bit. It's not any shorter, I just brought bangs back again :) I've gone back and forth between straight-across bangs over the past few years, and I decided I wanted to try 'em out again. Honestly? I'm loving the change!



Jumpsuit and belt from F21; Cardigan from Joe Fresh; Wedges from Payless

First jumpsuit of the year! I get too excited sometimes for these firsts, but it just means summer is around the corner :) When I bought this jumpsuit, it was a full-pant-style one - which was NOT breathable and wayy too hot.  I DIY'ed them to crop the pants and make them capris/shorts. I think they turned out pretty well, considering I'm not a sewing queen. Yay!

I'm so glad it's Friday, this week has lasted wayyyy too long. Time to go and eat dinner. And thanks everyone  for the comments, I really love hearing your ideas and thoughts. And welcome to the new followers :) I don't say thanks enough!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh I think it looks great cropped! I can certainly see that it might look too hot as a full jumper. Yay for bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the bangs. Just got some myself recently and that jumper looks fabulous on you!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I don't know if it's the bangs or the romper or the belt or what, but you look HOT HOT HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bangs look great! I tried the look once and it was just awful. Looks amazing on you though, so jealous you can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am diggin the bangs on you as well as the fabulous DIY on the jumpsuit! I think I have this same one and wish I could handle a DIY of this stature. You have def inspired me to try! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. straight bangs look amazing on you!! they flatter your face a lot. def love straight bangs on your more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit goes very well with your new hair! :) I love it!
    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The oufit looks so chic and hot! I love the coral and black jumpsuit!

    Following your blog thru LADY M - please come check out my blog.

    Happy Weekend!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Love the bangs and your jumpsuit - got to get one for summer too :)
    xoxo
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bangs look lovely. And I'm digging that jumpsuit. You should show us a tutorial because I'm so amazed at how you turned pants into cropped capris. Genius!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. im liking your bangs too! go girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww.. I love your bangs Kelly! So cute! And I cannot believe you DIYed that jumper into capris, I would have never guessed, it looks so good!

    OOH and I'm also loving your wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this! Awesome outfit! And I love your bangs!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, you rock that jumpsuit! I'm impressed. I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the haircut! The bangs look great on you! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! and your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!