It's FRIDAY!

Thank god! I've only got two more weeks left at my placement, and I'm pretty excited. It's not that I dislike working there, it's that I really love the student life. The wake-up-when-you-want and wear-anything-you-want life :) I'm sure you know what I mean...



Shirt, maxi and sandals from F21; Belt from Joe Fresh

See, I couldn't get away with this at work. That's a huge barrier to my fashion-creativity! I think I'll continue to get some good use of this maxi throughout the fall (although I don't really want to think about fall just yet). I can just imagine pairing it with a nice, oversized sweater, or a cute button-up shirt. It was definitely a good call to turn it into a skirt though, I'm pretty happy about that decision.


1 comment:

  1. love the maxi skirt! :)

    xo jeanette

    www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!