You look a little retro.

Or at least that's what my boyfriend said to me when I asked if he liked this outfit.
I really love the flared trouser jeans and plaid button-up. It's a fun combination.



Shirt from F21; Jacket from Dynamite; Jeans from GAP; Purse from ebay (no brand); Belt from Costa Blanca

And to top it off, I added my not-real leather jacket.

I ended up really liking this look too. Wow, two days in a row! I was a bit self-conscious in the flared jeans, because I haven't seen anyone in my city gravitate towards this style yet.  That's okay, I'll just call myself a trend-setter (hah!).

Oh, and ALL my group work is done! It's time for me to party...aka relax for a day before finals. This will be wonderful. I think some shopping may be in order...

12 comments:

  1. ahh i love them! im dying to get my hands on some flare. you look great :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Def. one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jeans look so great on you! I haven't tried this style - I'm too nervous that the flared leg will swallow my already short legs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You do look retro, but in a great way. I love the 70s vibe of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket, can't believe it's fake! And those jeans look awesome. Have fun shopping!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love the jeans!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your jeans !


    nicolemlotkowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been dying to purchase these jeans, as I've seen them on Sidney and Kendi too, I just need to find time to make it to my local Gap--I can never buy jeans online, because my long skinny legs tend to make jean sizing difficult.The good part about that? High end jeans like 7 for all Mankind and True Religion tend to provide the best fit! :)
    Paige Renae

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!