April snow doesn't bring May flowers

... Duh. So why, then, was it snowing yesterday? Gah! Thankfully there's no snow left on the ground this morning, but the cold, crisp wind and temperatures still linger.

I was going to take outfit photos outside today, but then a string of events happened that took away my photographer (boyfriend) and I don't have a tripod. I figured I would take photos inside instead. Now you get to see what my kitchen looks like. Sort of.


Sweater from American Eagle; Tank from F21; Jeans from F21; Boots from Spring; Scarf from ???

Oh, and if you are interested in knowing, I finished all of the Harry Potter movies in just two days. It was pretty exciting, and the perfect way to procrastinate from studying. :) Time for me to really hit the books...

7 comments:

  1. Its been cold and rainy here too. I really love that floral tank and the scarf is beautiful with it. I love Harry Potter! HP movie marathons are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :D. If you like my blog,follow me. I'll follow you too :)

    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous darling! I love your outfit!!! BTW, those boots are to die for!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is darling!! love everything about it - especially finishing it off with the green scarf - perfect! so cute!!

    *liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love that pop of green, and that you just watched all of HP in 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look you look chic & comfy!
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!