These are some of the things I've been drooling over lately. There's never really a theme, just random things that jump out at me and make me say "GIMME!".
- Dress from Urban Outfitters: I'm lusting over this dress right now because of it's light-weight material and unique button-up back. The colour is gorgeous - I don't have too many blues in my closet that aren't jeans.
- Pants from Urban Outfitters: I've been looking for the perfect pair of black paperbag trouser pants, and these fit the bill.
- Necklace from ALDO: I love the simplicity of this necklace.
- Flats from Spring: The texture of these are awesome - I love the basket-weave, perfect for summer!
- Red Shorts from Forever 21: These would add an awesome pop of colour to any outfit during the summer. All of my bottoms are neutrals, so it'd be nice to have something a bit more fun.
- Wedges from ALDO: I just simply love these.
- Earrings from ALDO: These too.
- Blue Blouse from Forever 21: I have been expanding the blouse section of my closet. They're perfect for this weather - easy to layer when it's cold, or perfect on their own when it's hot.
- Nautical Bag from Smart Set: This bag would be such a fun addition to any casual outfit.
- Sunglasses from ALDO: They're just cool.
Let's see if any of these make it into my closet by the end of the month! Wouldn't that be nice... If money grew on trees, maybe?