I'm eating gummy bears.

Really, I am. Yum.

Sorry for being MIA over the weekend. It's hard to get back into the swing of things when the weather's been crappy, and I've been working. Excuses, I guess. But I was sick all weekend, so that explains the lack of posts. This is what I wore on Saturday before coming down with the mysterious bug. Finally, I'm feeling better.



Shoes from Smart Set; Pants from F21; Jacket and tank from Dynamite; Scarf from ???; Necklace & purse were gifts

So I don't quite have a schedule yet for blogging. It's hard to come home from 8 hours of staring at a computer, to stare at a computer for another hour. Please bear with my while I figure this out.

These shoes are some of my favourites. I love the subtle leopard print. Unfortunately, I bought them on clearance for $5 two summers ago, and they're starting to fall apart. So sad :( Ahh well, I'm surprised they even lasted a season.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a much better weekend than I did. Oooooh but do you know what I did on the weekend? Turned my maxi dress into a maxi skirt. I'm turning into a sewing/DIY queeeeen!

Anyways, I'm done now :)

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - so glad I did! Love your style - and those leopard flats are cute! I too own a pair - they look great with just about anything! Oh, and I'm now following you as well!

    Jen
    houseofjeffers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend! Can you please turn me into a sewing / DIY queen? I have so many things I'd love to change up and reinvent!! Will you show us your skirt??
    OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you just reminded me I have flats just like that! But I have to look for them in my mothers house..lol

    Can't wait to see the maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem re: staring at a computer for 8 hours and going home to blog. Only, I freelance as well, so it's more like 8 hours of computer, dinner, 4 hours of computer, bed. Oh, the trials of being a blogger :)

    Emma
    verbalmelange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!