My Long Weekend.

This weekend I went to Sudbury with a couple friends to visit our bff who's doing her Masters there. It was the perfect little trip to spiritually mark the end of summer. Although we have another ~20 days to go, September first always feels like fall to me. 

I did some shopping, of course.
I climbed a rock. There are lots of rocks in Sudbury...
I touched the Big Nickel! TOUCHED it!
We made a dinosaur friend.

Hope you had a wonderful long weekend doing whatever you were doing!

Do you feel fall in the air where you are?

7 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks like a great weekend! It's definitely fall here, and I'm so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend with friends! It was a bit chilly this morning but it'll warm up quick today.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    So Kate Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good time! I've never been to Sudbury...looks like fun! :)

    Joy
    www.allsheneedstoknow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been up to Sudbury before, but I'd guess it already feels like fall up there. Looks like it's really pretty, at least at this time of the year....maybe less so in a few months.

    I really like your blog. I hope you'll check mine out, too. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other!! :)
    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesomeeee! Road trips=the bomb and obvs fall is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!