Ramblings on a Friday.




Dynamite top; Forever 21 blazer; American Eagle pants; Le Chateau heels

The mornings have been freezing. So freezing that I've needed blazers and jackets. See above.
But daytime temperatures? Back into summer and humidity. It's really starting to annoy me. I don't know what to wear, ever.

Also it's getting darker earlier. Know what that means? Really terrible lighting for bloggy photos when I get home. Not sure what I'm going to do going forward. Either pool them all until the weekend (ick) or use photoshop until I can no longer get away with it. We'll see how lazy I get.

Thank god for long weekends. Although, I don't quite feel like I "need" a long weekend. I wish we could just bank them for times when we really need the day off. <-- smart idea right there.

Yesterday I tweeted that I couldn't stop thinking about fall. And how good it smells. You know, cause each season has it's own smell. I think fall has the best smell. All the spices, the crisp cool air, everything. Wouldn't you agree?

10 comments:

  1. Fall totally has the best smell. Loving your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall definitely has the best smell! Though you're right, it makes for some blogging difficulties. I predict I'll be moving my shots indoors before too long...gotta love the terribly lit winter photos ;)

    Also, this outfit? This outfit is awesome. Profesh AND stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that printed top and you made your work outfit super stylish! I'm hating that it's getting lighter earlier...soon I will only be able to do outfit photos on the weekends, boo. Have a great weekend, Kelly!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great neutral look Kelly! I HATE how early the darkness is coming lately. I'm a fan of fall (and especially how freaking hot its been lately), but not of winter and all its freezing darkness. Blech. Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very jealous of your blazer wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ergh I hate that descent into winter...Lucky for me we're just hitting spring! Haha at least you get to start enjoying all the awesome autumn trends? :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't you office-chic! I like, I like!
    Ironically enough, I took my sister to Jacobs (Or was it Dynamite?) today to try on that exact top!


    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, and I am pretty sure that you can send some of that chilly weather down here, because it is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the smell of spring the bst. We have tons of hyacinths in our garden you see... best.smell.ever! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea of banking long weekends - how can we make this a reality?!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!