2014.


2013 is finally over.
Looking back, I've accomplished lots this year:
I moved out.
I got a sweet promotion at work.
I took some road trips and saw old friends.
I got my tattoo.
I saw Jimmy Eat World in concert. (super win!)

How did I feel about this year?
It was fine. But I still feel like something was missing.
Even though I truly did a lot.
Today I sit back and realize I'm grateful for everything I have.
For all the opportunities I've been given.
Because really, this year has been great. And I should see it that way.

Cheers to 2014. I hope next year brings you joy and peace. 

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! 2013 sounds like it was awesome for you, I hope 2014 brings equal amounts of awesome your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Especially moving out and getting that promotion! Go you!
    Here's to a new year!! Cheers!! :)

    XO,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, cool look :) <3 black nails :) ^^ :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo! happy new year - sounds like an amazing year!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, when I was younger I used to have all Jimmy Eat World songs on my iPod. I haven't listened to them in years. Time to play some oldies! ^^

    Happy New Year Kelly! May 2014 be even better than your 2013 :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year! i used to love jimmy eat world, but kind of forgotten about them. I'll have to google them and see what they're up too! congrats on your work promo :) yay 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raise a glass! What a great year for you indeed. Hope you figure out that nagging little feeling of something missing, in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Kelly!

    p.s. do you have red streaks in your hair around your face? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great all black outfit!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty and stylish <3 Miss that Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!