Vacation recap.

In case you didn't know, I was on vacation all week last week. It was pretty fab. I tried to get out of the house most days, since I didn't have any big plans to travel. 

This is what I was able to do:

Celebrate Canada Day in the nation's capital. 
It's not every day you can stand in the middle of the street.

Bluesfest with a friend to see Jimmy Eat World (!!!)

A trip to Westport with a friend to have an adventure. And an adventure we sure had!

Another day at the beach where this happened...
Would you believe I even applied sunscreen (twice)? Yup. The life of a pale person.

Hit up a great spot by the river to read.

And went to Bluesfest a second time to see Tegan and Sara & Fun.
(that is fun. I was too far away for it to matter though)

Ahh, sweet, sweet vacation.


6 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome vacay! Reading by the river sounds ahhhmazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this looks like a great break you had! I love 'staycations' (=basically every uni holidays), where you just get to relax and do all the fun things near you that you wouldn't normally :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god! So jealous you got to see Tegan and Sara!!!! That looks awesome dude, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a fun vacay! Yikes about that sunburn...put Aloe on it and take Advil, it reduces the inflammation.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. what book are you reading? (Im seriously into The Host right now... sooo good!)

    Wish I could have been at Blues Fest - I did just see Bruno Mars though -- if you get the chance, go see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to see the Tegan and Sara/Fun show here in Columbus on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!