Lounge outfit + today's thoughts.

Forever 21 crop top; American Eagle pants; Tom's shoes

You know those things that you have to do, but you don't want to.
You're scared of opening up a can of worms, releasing what might be sealed tight beneath.

But what if that can of worms has been begging to be opened? 
Maybe you just couldn't see it until now?

Take control. In the end, you'll be glad you did.


On a lighter note, if I could wear anything for the rest of my life, this would probably be it.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. girl, I dig it. Both the outfit and your mysterious but compelling life choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever can of worms had to be opened, I hope it worked out for you!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, that crop top is so cool!!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the relaxed fit of those jeans! :)

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness you look fab! love your top!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an easy, cute & chic outfit. I love it! Perfect for days when you just want to feel good. Hope everything is going well for you! And I think it's always better to take control than to just wait and see what happens. You'll be happier in the end for it <3

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee!! Especially your hair, it looks so good! I hope everything turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveee!! Especially your hair, it looks so good! I hope everything turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so good in this! I just love the top, it’s just perfect for this outfit. Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!