Story of my life. Literally.


More and more I'm glad to be able to share my life and stories on this blog rather than just pictures of my outfit. I came across a few interesting ways for you guys to get to know me better, and I'd like to turn some into posts.

Today I'm challenging myself to teach you a little more about me, by telling you the story of my life in only 250 words. Here it goes!

I was born just over 23 and a half years ago, into an amazing and loving family. I am extremely blessed and very lucky to have them all in my life. With my mom being French-Canadian, love and family is the most important thing in life and I've grown up to value it.

When I was 3 I started Kindergarten because I was born late in the year, and apparently I cried a lot. When I was 9 I fell off my bike pretty bad and scarred my knee. It's still there. That same year, I had my first real boy crush, and it lasted through four years of elementary (I don't stray!). When I was 9 I also met my best friends who have still been with me over these last 13 (almost 14) years of my life. I love them to pieces. 

When I was 13 I started high school and was obsessed with Good Charlotte. I went all "punk" for a couple of years (not a joke). When I was 16 I started to grow up and realized how complicated life was. I also started dating a boy who, in the end, taught me so many lessons about love, life and myself. 

When I was 17 I went away to University and graduated 4 years later at the top of my class. At 22, I was tasked with finding out who I was, what I was doing, and where I was going. At 23, I'm still trying to figure it out. Also, I have learned that life will always be complicated.

Your turn. Think you could sum your life up in 250 words? 

5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderfully written and please tell me what girl in the early 2000's didn't love GC? (the answer is none of them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I am SO into this! Love it! You are such a smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And yes, Good Charlotte was the bomb back in the day!! haha :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, brevity is not my forte. I don't think I could do this in 250 words. 2,500, maybe :P

    Also, hell yeah for the Good Charlotte/punk phase! I was right there with you, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I don't think I could do mine in 250 words. Good for you for being able to edit!
    I think we were twins from 13-16 though. Sounds like how my life went around then too lol

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!