Pops of colour.


Pops of colour to brighten up this otherwise basic b&w outfit. Really digging this emerald belt I got at H&M the other day. Freaking sweet.

Also, I know you've seen me wearing my Castellammare Designs jewellery on this blog. I have these earrings, this necklace and this necklace, and rotate them throughout the week. LOVE them. Right now Castellammare Designs is having a huge overstock sale and you can get mega discounts on all of these items! If you're looking to spice up your jewellery, I strongly suggest checking this out!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/castellammaredesigns

19 comments:

  1. The bright colors make this so fun for summer!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love bright colors all year round but especially for summer!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooove this outfit! I often shy away from "too much" color, but could definitely see myself wearing something this. Onto the "style inspiration" Pinterest board it goes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Emma! It's a great way to add colour without going overboard or colour-blocking.

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! And you are SO pretty! I envy your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much, you are too sweet :)

      Delete
  5. I love all the different colors in this outfit Kelly ^^ the fushia is probs my favorite ;-) Love those flats! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour, but am most smitten with that polka dotted blouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deirdre! The polka-dotted blouse is one of my favourite pieces but for some reason I struggle styling it. How weird right?

      Delete
  8. Love all the fun colours and patterns in this outfit. I like the idea that your cardigan and shoes are kind of complementary - bright, warm tones - but each a different colour. Together they make the belt really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is CA-UTE!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! The colors are perfect together, and that polka dot top is too cute on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!