Dynamite jacket and leggings; Costco plaid top; Call it spring boots
Kelly's arguments for wearing leggings as pants:
1) No need for a belt that fluctuates from being "too tight" to "not tight enough" all in a day... or is that just me?
2) Maximum stretch so your legs don't feel like they're suffocating. Maybe I just need to go up a pant size?
3) Ultimate comfort in ALL activities- in particular, movie watching, couch surfing, napping... All the best things to do in life.
4) In the winter when it gets cold, leggings fit well under snowpants... I admit, this is hardly an argument, but go with it.
5) If you gain a few pounds, your leggings will still love you. Unlike those jeans that decide they're too good for you, and won't let you wear them.
Do you wear leggings as pants, or are they a fashion no-no in your books?