I'm everywhere.




Dynamite jacket; Forever 21 skirt & sweater; H&M tights; Call it Spring boots

It's the weekend tomorrow, so I don't feel like writing anything smart. Somehow that makes sense in my head. Instead, I'm going to remind you of all the cool places you can find me. Or stalk me. Take your pick.

Twitter: @enterkelly. Sometimes I say smart things, or funny things, or dumb things. Would you like to follow along with my thoughts? It'll be like you're in my head.

Instagram: @itsmekelly. Sometimes I take pictures of cool things, perhaps you'd agree. Mostly these cool things include the pup, food and clothes. Insightful, I know.

Facebook: Enter Kelly. Mostly 'cause everyone else is doing it. But also because my IRL friends prefer Facebook click-through links. So there's that.

Bloglovin': Enter Kelly. In case you hate GFC or Twitter or FB or all of the above, you can follow me there!

Pinterest: Enter Kelly. I'm addicted to Pinterest and always looking for new and cool pinning-buddies. You up for the challenge? Just be warned, I'm an expert pinner.

See guys, I'm literally everywhere. 
In a totally non-creepy way. 

What's your favourite place? And by place I mean social media outlet ;)

15 comments:

  1. Love them all - and love this look. The skirt and leather jacket are fab!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red pleated skirt! I don't know if I can decide on a favorite social media...I need them all! Have a great weekend :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's hard to choose just one! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great look Kelly! I love that skirt and the boots and tights make it totally great for fall! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that skirt! Ah and i need to start following you/i think I already do...

    It looks amazing there btw, loving the background!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, the skies were this crazy stormy look but it was still a little sunny. So weird!

      Delete
  5. Love these shoes, and the leaves, and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love the slight creepiness! My fav is definitely instagram :) And I love your outfit here - that red skirt is gorgeous :)


    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I looove instagram but I think Twitter is becoming a favourite. You don't have a Twitter though, do you?

      Delete
  7. score! i'm always excited to follow more pinteresters!

    p.s. that skirt looks FANTASTIC with winter tights!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm mildly obsessed with this outfit! I love the jacket, the skirt, the tights, the boots...I love it all!

    Oh, and I'm soo stealing this idea for when I'm lazy and need post content;)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!