Monday Blues.




Dynamite jacket; American Eagle pants; Tommy Hilfiger top (men's via Costco); Walmart boots; Old Navy cowl

I really don't want to go to work today. Now that I'm living with my parents, I crave social interaction with people my own age on a regular basis. Work doesn't help because most people are at least 10 years older. Also, the past two weekends I've just stayed home and slept, read or watched movies. It's nothing to complain about, I just don't feel like I've seen anyone new in a while. Which is why I don't want to go to work. I feel like it should still be the weekend and I should have been out having fun last night.  Next weekend is Easter weekend - I must do something.

Hopefully this 4-day week will just fly by!

8 comments:

  1. Loving your cute & casual outfit - those boots are awesome! And I REALLY don't want to go to work either...booooo. Hope it flies by for you Kelly!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, I always love the saggy bots with loose shirt combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chambray with the leather jacket is so cute, Kelly! I also work with people that are a lot older than me but luckily one of them is really cool and we've become friends. Hope you get to do something fun this weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I basically love your cowl. We've been having so many busy weekends it felt really nice to have one that I didn't move my car from Friday afternoon until Monday morning.
    I started volunteering at a non-profit fair trade store when my weekend were feeling a little empty. I've been loving it the past couple years. It was a great way to meet more locals too. (Some of them are even my age)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kelly! Love this casual oufit so much! :)

    Kiss dear,

    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you go into my brain and write this post? With the exception of living with parents, I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly you look so freakin' cute!! I love your hair curled!
    Go out and have some fun!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!