I have lots to smile about.



Old Navy sweater; The Bay (men's) shirt; American Eagle jeans; Payless boots

Today's one of those days when you realize what you have and how incredibly lucky you are.  I'm grateful for so many things and so many people in my life. My family, my friends and those who are looking out for me even when I don't realize it. I'm lucky to have food, shelter and freedom.  I'm grateful for the opportunities I've been given and chances I've been able to take. But more than anything, I'm fortunate to be able to live, breathe and be human.

What are you grateful for?

7 comments:

  1. Love your cute & comfy style Kelly - that sweater is adorable! I'm grateful that today is my Friday :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colorblock sweater is so cute with the gingham! I'm grateful for my hubby and furbabies :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that gingham! So perfect with the sweater and boots.
    I'm thankful for my friends, family, and being able to go to university :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the layering over the gingham, so cute :) Lovely photos in the snow too!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outlook on life...we should all be grateful everyday, no matter what:) Love the boots btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I love your color block sweater. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layers here! That sweater is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!