Tucking it in

I love this maxi, but I really didn't want a super-long dress today. What did I do? I tucked it up into my belt!



Maxi from H&M; Shoes from F21; Cardigan from Winners

Sometimes the tuck fell out, but I couldn't think of a way to secure it. The material is way too delicate to support a small pin. But it was so nice having the ability to move my legs around and see my ankles, so I went with it :)

I can't believe I start school tomorrow. I plan to spend today relaxing and preparing for the upcoming, and final semester. I still can't believe how fast time flies...

2 comments:

  1. So cute and drapey! Definitely have to try it--it would be a great way to show off boots in the fall, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! The dress will transition nicely into Fall.
    Love the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!