Beach weekend.

This weekend a couple girlfriends & I had planned to go to the beach. With a thunderstorm in the forecast all week, we didn't move forward with any concrete plans. Saturday morning, I made the last minute decision to go by myself. My mom and pup tagged along, and it ended up being a pretty great day. Above 30C, overcast with sunny periods, and a lovely breeze coming off the lake. No thunderstorms until we got home.

{for a while, I was the only one on the beach}

What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I feel like it's kind of awesome you were on the beach alone for awhile...so peaceful :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you had it all to yourself!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Bracelet Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!! I love little impromptu trips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes overcast days make for the best beach days!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!