So you all know that I'm living alone now. Well, it's fab.
Those of you who have lived alone will probably agree with me on some of these reasons why:
1. Underwear is not shameful. Yeah, if it's left on the ground because you're too lazy to pick it up, no one's going to come around and be all "uhh... you dropped something...". Embarrassing moment avoided.
2. No one eats your food. Seriously, dunno about you but I have lived with peeps who ate my food. I used to keep a secret stash in my night-stand because if I didn't, it'd be eaten. And not by me.
3. Fridge space is heavenly. I actually have ROOM for my food! And in my freezer! No more sharing. Ever. I can buy all the ice cream I want. See above.
4. I can decorate however I want. If I want to plaster kitty posters all over, I can. I won't, but the option is there in case I ever decide I want to be single forever and wake up to cuteness every morning (cuteness guaranteed not to fade over time).
5. There's no one else to use my toilet paper. Have you ever had a roommate that you swore ate your toilet paper? How the heck does it get used so fast?! I am saving some serious dough by using it alone! Bonus.
... Off to discover more reasons why living alone is pretty stellar.
Happy Friday lovelies!