The mosquito dance.

I went out to take outfit shots with my brother the other day, and I guess I disrupted this huge group of mosquitoes. We didn't really get good shots, but we did get what I call the mosquito dance.

The "scratch your head" move when you first notice them coming for you.

The "swat" move when they start to land all over your legs.

The "walk away in a pose" move, where you are trying to get as many possible blog-worthy shots without looking defeated. 

Total fail.

Oh well, it was a good, comfy travel outfit?

7 comments:

  1. lol That totally happened to me that other day. I have like 4 mosquito bites on my legs. This is a really good travel outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aw, mosquitoes are the worst! But you look super cute & comfy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! The other day a mosquito got into my office and I got bit like 7 times, ugh.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Zappos Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hate mosquitos!!! But the outfit is nice!

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah mosquito dance success! Ugh they are the worst, we were in the countryside last weekend and came across black flies, they are so aggressive! Love the flowy sweater, wardrobe staple, I wear my black one tons.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!