Work-Style Wednesday




Forever 21 tee, skirt, tights, belt, necklace; Urban Behaviour sweater; Call it Spring heels

Way back when I was more organized, I used to do Work Style Wednesday posts. Well, today is Wednesday and I've got a "work" outfit for y'all. I figured I'd bring it back for another week.

I just got these cream tights - I am in love! I'm so pasty so I wasn't sure how they'd look, but I almost look tanned! Just kidding. That's impossible. I love how classic this outfit is, and that I got all these pieces (but the cardi) at Forever 21. That store has a bad rep with some people. I mean, about 25% of the clothes are overly trendy, 50% is super poor quality, but there are hidden jems! Like this skirt for instance. Best $11 spent. And this belt? $2.50. I love deals, so naturally F21 can be heaven to me...

Happy Hump Day!


9 comments:

  1. Such a cute work look!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed- we're loving the cream tights!!! so classic yet so underestimated!!!
    <3

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a F21 fan, but you're right, you need some TIME when you go in there lol. Well done on the cream tights, they look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge F21 fan! Once you weed out the stuff for clubbing, you can get amazing deals. The majority of my wardrobe is from F21!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. White tights are soooo hard to pull off, you did really well with these! That skirt is really great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! And I love your "I almost look tan"... hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like work Wednesday idea! Love your white tights with this outfit. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cream colored tights - I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a GREAT classic look! and i totes agree about f21...it takes some searching but there are definitely a few good eggs in the basket!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!