Single on Valentines?
1. You can buy yourself a fantastic gift. None of these disappointing "this is for both of us, babe" gifts. Like an extra controller for the xBox, or a grilled cheese maker. Buy yourself a real great gift, one that you know you'll love.
2. You can return the gift. If you decide after a few days you don't really want, or like it, you can return it without hurting anyone's feelings. The freedom to change your mind is wonderful.
3. You can have anything you want for dinner. If you're totally into the five-course meal deal, make yourself one and drink lots of wine while you do it. If you would like tacos, get take-out. And drink lots of wine while doing it. Its up to you and only you.
4. You can buy an entire cheesecake for yourself. Yep, you can. No man will eat half of it before you get a chance to have one slice. Isn't that the most annoying thing?! Well, as a single girl you don't need to worry about that shiz. Also if you gain 5 lbs from said cheesecake, who's gunna say anything?
5. You can do anything on Valentine's day wearing sweatpants and no one will judge you. That's right. No one. If you prefer, you could wear no pants. And then you'd really be getting the party started! Note: the no pants thing is likely to happen after all that wine.
Ahhh to be single. This post does not make me anti-Valentines... I would just like to remind the other lovely singles out there that today is a great day for us too. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST.
Have a good day everyone :)