Blogger Spotlight: Alyx of Every Day is a New Adventure

Ladies and gents, today is September's blogger spotlight and I wanted to introduce you to someone who I have been following for the last forever.  Meet Alyx, from Every Day is a New Adventure. Seriously, she gives me my daily dose of humour and I love reading her witty and hilarious posts about the random things going on in her life. I don't read many blogs that aren't primarily style blogs, but hers is a must-read! She's that special. Take it away, Alyx!


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi there, you awesome person, you! You're probably wondering who the heck I think I am, taking over Kelly's space. Well... I'm Alyx. And this is me.
I know you're probably all really disappointed that I'm not Kelly, and that's totally understandable. I mean, I'm sure you were expecting a super fabulous outfit, and I don't want to disappoint you, so that's what I'm going to give you.

Kind of. Instead of super fabulous outfits, I will give you super horrible outfits. The ones that will cause you to point and laugh, and, consequently wonder what the heck I was thinking.
In my defense, I was like, 5. But really? I don't even think this was fashionable in the 90s when I was wearing it. Ugh. I shudder to think that I left the house in that.
Note to self: don't ever buy a dress with giant strawberries on it for your daughter. Giant fruit is never a good idea. Unless you're eating it.

I would tell you that none of these things were my fault, because I was too young to know better, but then I whip out this picture, and you know that that's a lie.
This horrible outfit really was all my fault. What was I thinking? I don't even know what you call this thing - a jumper? Either way, it makes me look about 50 pounds heavier than I actually was, and hits my legs in the totally wrong place. IDK, it was just a bad choice. I wish someone would have told me that I looked like a freaking blimp with cankles. Not a good choice.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed a good chuckle at my expense. If you're not too embarrassed to be seen with me, I hope you'll stop by my part of the internet to say hello!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!