What to wear: New Years Eve

Now that Christmas is over (sort of...), it's time to start thinking about New Years Eve (too early?). 
With a party to ring-in the new year, naturally I am asking myself "what the heck do I wear?"

As I see it, I've got two options: 

A Dress?

(1) // (2) // (3)

Pros: 
- I don't often wear dresses.
- Being fancy is easy.
- I don't get many opportunities to wear a fancy dress (pro 1 + pro 2..does it count?).

Cons: 
- Unlikely to wear again - I don't often wear dresses. 
- Could be cold. I am always really cold.

Top & shiny pants?


Pros:
- More likely to wear again - can be remixed a little easier.
- I really want an excuse to get coated jeans or leggings...

Cons: 
- Maybe not as fancy as a dress.
- Again, don't get many opportunities to wear fancy dresses. I might feel like I'm wasting one!


Gosh, I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Against some peoples' recommendations, I'm heading into town for some boxing day shopping..Some of these sales are 1-day only and you know me and sales... :\
We shall see what I end up with!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to see what you find! I don't have any fancy parties to go to on NYE which is good on my wallet at least, haha.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go with a dress for new years, but I think this year I'm going with pants. It's really cold out! lol I love coated jeans, I think you should go with those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peplum top and coated jeans combo - very cool!!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your list of pros and cons I think I'd go with the fancy pants! ^^ You are definitely right when it comes to dresses and remixing. Fancy dresses often have even more details than others which makes them even harder to restyle :) x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!