The happiness in a poncho.



I can't believe I actually contemplated buying this poncho. You know when you're just not sure how much you'll wear it, and when? Well, I think I walked by this poncho 5 times before buying it. It was only $15 but STILL! I wanted to make sure I would truly use it.

I took the plunge. I wear it all the time.

I look like such a little hippie, but that's okay. This is my go-to outfit. I've had a few coffee dates with friends in this exact getup. It's comfy, warm, and makes me happy.

Do you have anything that you hesitantly bought, but now it's your favourite thing ever?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the poncho! So cute, I've never had the guts to buy one because I think they look silly on me. I hesitantly bought a pant romper last summer and then it turned into my FAVORITE piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm sure you could rock the poncho! And I love when that happens - makes taking the plunge that much more worth it!

      Delete
  2. I love this whole outfit Kelly!! That poncho is awesome. I bought one like 2 years ago and never wore it! Lol I feel like it just swallows me up. I need to try to style it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! I'm sure you'll find ways for it to work. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this Kelly! I totally get how you could just live in that, such an effortless but cool outfit! :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!