30 for 30 challenge

This is partly my inspiration for this blog. 

I have such a large wardrobe, and I need to curb my shopping 'addiction'.  To keep myself on track with this goal, I am planning to take part in the 30 for 30 challenge (taken by many other bloggers). 

The idea is to take 30 pieces, and make 30 outfits by combining each piece in different ways.  The only articles of clothing I won't include in my 30 pieces are jackets (it's Canada, people. It's still -10 here. In a month it might be +20), and underwear (of course).

I figure by writing about it, I'll be motivated to keep going when it gets rough...

Time to go pick out my 30 articles. Wish me luck!

hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!